We all know how the internet has changed the way that we communicate. Email is one of the fastest growing and cheapest methods of communication. Having an email account with Google is one of the simplest ways you can communicate. Whether for personal use or for business, Gmail provides users with excellent services for managing their electronic messages.
What are the Benefits of using Gmail?
- Threaded conversations
- 10GB of storage space
- Fast performance
- Easy access
- Excellent Spam Filters
- Integration with other Google services
- Google Talk
- Mobile access
How to create a Gmail Account:
- Type google.co.za in your browser
- Click on the Gmail tab at the top of the page
- Click the red button that says: Create an Account
- Fill in your details in the boxes provided. (Your name and surname etc) Create your username which you will remember and which is tasteful, as it will be the one you’ll use.
- Create your password and make sure you use different letters, symbols, lower and upper case etc.
- Fill in your birthday
- Fill in your Gender
- Filling in your cellphone number is optional
- Filling in your current email address is optional
- Fill in a Capture form which helps determine if you’re human or not
- Fill in your location
- Tick the box to accept Google’s Terms and Conditions
- Click Next Step
- You can add a Profile Picture or click the Next Step button if you want to skip that
- Click Get Started
You are now ready to start using your Gmail account.