FNB Smart Spend Loans are available from R1,000 to R150,000 with up to 60 months to pay back your personal loan. FNB smart spend loans are available if you are between the age of 18 and 65 (you must have repaid the loan by your 65th birthday) and you can qualify whether you are an FNB customer or not. The amount you can borrow will depend on your individual profile and your affordability, so let’s see how it works…
Features of an FNB Smart Spend Loan
- Take a loan from R2 000 or more, depending on your financial profile, with flexible repayment periods from 6 to 60 months.
- You get to take a break every January from paying your loan instalment
- Repayments are done via a monthly debit order and your instalment amount will remain fixed over the loan period, even if interest rates go up.
- The loan is offered with insurance which covers the original loan amount in the event of death, retrenchment, dread disease as well as temporary and permanent disability.
- You can get a valid quote for 10 days within which you can either accept or decline the loan offer.
- You get to choose either a voice-logged contract or a paper-based contract that is face to face with our branch consultants in any of our branches.
- Individuals banking with FNB, will get lower interest rates.
Requirements to apply for FNB Smart Spend Loans
- Valid South African /id
- 1 month’s pay slip
- 3 months bank statement for non-FNB customers
- Proof of residence
- Need a minimum monthly take home pay of R700 after meeting all financial obligations
Application for FNB smart spend loans can be done online at www.fnb.co.za or you can complete the call me back form online or alternatively phone them on 0860 100 762.