ABSA Bank has in its system a facility that accommodates students to apply for a Student Credit card that offers students much needed convenience and an opportunity to start building a reputable credit history while studying. The card offers students a convenient and secure way of making purchases and paying bills.
Students who are receiving an allowance of R200 per month qualify for a Student Silver Credit Card from ABSA. Some of the benefits of the Absa card is that it gives holders 57 days of interest free credit thereby managing your cash flow and budget in a smooth manner.
Who qualifies for ABSA Student Credit Card?
The facility is only designed for anyone who meets the requirements below:
- If you are a full-time and registered student
- If you have an income or allowance of R200 per month or more
- If you would like the convenience of paying bills and making purchases online and in stores displaying the Visa logo
- If you would like the reassurance of access to additional funds in an emergency
- If you would like the convenience of being able to make larger purchases without carrying a lot of cash around
- If you are keen to start building up a good credit history and boost your future buying power.
For more information regarding this facility call 0861462273, to apply call 0861114411, for lost and stolen cards 0800111155. Emails should be sent to email@example.com