Arranging a funeral can be a stressful and costly process. African Bank, a leading South African financial institution provides tailor-made funeral cover solutions for all citizens. The bank offers comprehensive funeral cover benefits to suit individual needs.
The Claim Express Funeral Plan offers a number of benefits for individuals looking for peace of mind during the funeral arrangement process.
Applying for African Bank Funeral Cover can be done in 3 easy steps:
- Choose your cover amount
- Choose who you want to cover
- Give details to the branch consultant
Cover options available:
R10 000 for R35 premium
- Main member only
R15 000 for R45 premium
R20 000 for R55 premium
- Main member + one spouse/partner
R30 000 for R75 premium
- Main member + children (max 8)
R40 000 for R95 premium
- Main member + one spouse /partner + children (max 8)
R50 000 for R115Main member + one spouse/partner + children (max 8)
- Applying for African Bank Funeral Cover is simple as there are no medical exams required.
- There are no documents required for the application process.
- There is also only a 4 month waiting period
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 65 can apply
- African Bank promises 6 months continued cover after the main members die, for free.
- The bank prides itself on providing efficient services, so clients are given double cover if the claim is not paid out within 24 hours.
Details required for application:
- Personal details
- Valid ID number of the main member
- Names and dates of birth of policy members and beneficiaries
- Valid ID numbers of extended family
To join African Bank Funeral Cover, SMS the word “Cover” to 49494 and African Bank consultants will call you back to complete the application telephonically.
Call: 0861 007 966 or email email@example.com
To Claim, call: 0861 007 967