Arranging a funeral can be a stressful and costly process. African Bank, a leading South African financial institution provides tailor-made funeral cover solutions for all citizens. The bank offers comprehensive funeral cover benefits to suit individual needs.
The Claim Express Funeral Plan offers a number of benefits for individuals looking for peace of mind during the funeral arrangement process.
Applying for African Bank Funeral Cover can be done in 3 easy steps:
- Choose your cover amount
- Choose who you want to cover
- Give details to the branch consultant
Cover options available:
R10 000 for R35 premium
- Main member only
R15 000 for R45 premium
R20 000 for R55 premium
- Main member + one spouse/partner
R30 000 for R75 premium
- Main member + children (max 8)
R40 000 for R95 premium
- Main member + one spouse /partner + children (max 8)
R50 000 for R115Main member + one spouse/partner + children (max 8)
- Applying for African Bank Funeral Cover is simple as there are no medical exams required.
- There are no documents required for the application process.
- There is also only a 4 month waiting period
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 65 can apply
- African Bank promises 6 months continued cover after the main members die, for free.
- The bank prides itself on providing efficient services, so clients are given double cover if the claim is not paid out within 24 hours.
Details required for application:
- Personal details
- Valid ID number of the main member
- Names and dates of birth of policy members and beneficiaries
- Valid ID numbers of extended family
To Claim, call: 0861 007 967