When it comes to taking out a personal loan, it’s best to speak to your bank about the options available. African bank personal loans offer credit tailor made to suit your needs and your financial situation. They offer a range of loans with comfortable repayment plans.
Their consolidation loans offer the following:
- Enables you to consolidate your debt with repayment terms from 18 to 60 months
- Simplifies the administration of multiple lenders and multiple loans
- Often results in savings, due to the consolidation of administration fees
- A reduced instalment frees up cash flow
- A reduced instalment may also result in the customer being able to access additional capital
- No settlement quotes are required and customers can consolidate up to five accounts from a wide range of credit providers
African Bank loan requirements include:
- ID book
- Latest original payslip
- 1 month’s bank statement reflecting your salary deposit or savings book and
- Proof of residence (utility bill, municipal account, retailer account, etc)
They also have prime interest loans. A Prime Loan is a loan that is offered at prime interest rate. Prime interest rate is fixed at the time of application, this means that when the prime interest rate increases or decreases during the term of your loan, it will not affect your repayments
This type of loans allows you to fulfil the financial requirements of prime moments from R1 000 and R20 000 with a comfortable repayment period between 3 to 18 months
Applying with African Bank is easy and you can do it online and receive an offer in a few minutes. From there you can accept or decline the offer and a consultant will phone you to take it further.
- Their Gold Credit Card will offer you the following benefits:
- 24 hour convenience and worldwide acceptance.
- Free till point purchases in South Africa are free
- Free ATM withdrawals for the first two withdrawals
- Credit Life Insurance – for peace of mind for life’s unexpected insurable events.
Apply for an African Bank credit card today.