Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 190 countries – including South Africa. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
Airbnb South Africa offers you a variety of short term rentals and it’s also ideal for business travel. Here are a few befits of using Airbnb South Africa.
- Convenient locations. Book places in any part of town, so you can stay near the office or your favourite restaurant.
- Great amenities. Feel comfortable in spaces that include essentials such as WiFi and stocked kitchens.
- Affordable price points. Reduce your trip costs by cooking food in your own kitchen and parking in your own spot.
Airbnb South Africa is ideal for any type of business trip:
- Extended stays. Wake up in a real home so you can begin your day in a familiar way, helping you stay focused on long trips.
- Offsites and retreats. Book a space that inspires you and your team to collaborate better, whether it’s for a day or an entire week.
- Group trips. Choose a large home, a villa, or a multi-story condo so your whole team can stay comfortably under one roof.
You can choose from apartments, houses, bed & breakfasts, lofts, villas and more. You can stay in cities like Johannesburg, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Durban.