Statistics show that 14 million banked people on the African continent have access to the internet, while 2.3 million actively make use of internet banking.
74% of South African internet users use computers for online payments while 32% use smartphones.
Online banking is becoming increasingly popular as a method of transacting.
Standard Bank is a leading banking institution with a 150-year history in South Africa- making it one of the oldest banks in the country. In recent years the bank has also expanded its services to another 18 countries on the African continent. The bank delivers innovative and effective product and service offerings.
The bank offers a competitively-priced online banking service for individuals as well as for businesses.
Tell me more about Standard Bank Business Online Banking?
Business banking solutions offered by Standard Bank include SARS eFiling, Cash upload, Domestic Banking, Account Verification Service and International Banking.
Designed to address all your business banking requirements, Standard Bank Business Online Banking lets you control your money conveniently.
Using this service allows you to manage your accounts, pay creditors and salaries, collect money from debtors as well as trade in foreign exchange.
Further benefits offered by Standard Bank Business Online Banking
- Using the service allows for faster validation of payments
- It makes it simple to send or transfer money
- You can pay your bills online, so there’s no need to spend hours waiting in long bank queues anymore.
- It makes it easy to track your company’s financial activity. Standard Bank provides detailed statements for this purpose.
- You have access to 24 hour assistance and don’t have to abide by typical banking hours.
- You have the benefit of secure online transactions, so you don’t have to worry about your business’ details being compromised.
For more information visit www.businessonline.standardbank.co.za