Babereki Finance is a registered credit provider that specialises in providing employee support services. We all face financially-challenging months occasionally. As an employer it’s important to keep in mind that employee performance is based on job satisfaction as well as the general wellbeing of the employee.
Harsh economic conditions in South Africa have created numerous challenges for various households. The effects of this added stress has spilled over into the working environment for many individuals nationwide.
Babereki Finance strives to provide tailor-made financial services for employees. Established in 2006, this is a specialist provider of financial assistance and occupational financial support.
Registered with the National Credit Regulator, Babereki Financial promises to provide clients with a transparent process.
Short Term Loans
These loans are unsecured, so there is no security required as collateral. Loans are offered from R1000 to R8000 with up to 6 months to pay. The loans can be helpful for paying for school fees, home improvements or unexpected expenses.
Repayable in full at the end of the month, the loans are offered from R500 to a maximum of R2000.
Loan amounts are offered from R10 000 to a maximum of R30 000. Individuals who qualify for this type of loan are given up to 18 months to pay for the loan with reduced interest rates.
What are the benefits of using the services of Babereki Finance?
- You will not over-indebt yourself
- You get quality service that is backed by sound financial administration
- You get hassle-free service
- You get the benefit of fast pay-outs. Loans are approved within minutes and funds are paid out within 24 hours.
- Applying for the services is easy. You can simply apply via telephone, so there is no production time lost at all. There is no need to leave the office to apply.
Contact Babereki Finance by calling 011 532 0000 or by emailing them here: email@example.com
Visit their website here: www.baberekiservices.co.za