One Plan is a short term insurance provider that specializes in providing a convenient alternative to medical aid.
It offers a great alternative to 80% of South Africans who can’t afford traditional medical aid.
The One Plan Group has over 100 years of experience in various industries, including Financial Services, Lifestyle and Claims Technology.
One Plan Health Insurance promises to offer simple, cost-effective health insurance.
What are the Benefits Offered by One Plan Health Insurance?
- You will be able to get cover for unforeseen events according to cover limits
- This cover falls under the Short Term Insurance Act
- You are able to benefit from cover for health events at fixed or specific amounts
- It includes personal accident risk cover
- Cover may include death and/or funeral cover
- The cover pays directly to the insured, so there are no lengthy waiting periods
Benefits Offered by the One Plan Core 150 Accident Cover Plan.
Cover is available for just R 150 per month- giving clients an affordable alternative.
There are no waiting periods for Accident Cover and clients can expect to have up to R 150 000 per insured event.
Up to R 130 000 is offered for accident disability, while pre-existing disabilities are excluded.
Clients have the freedom to use their healthcare provider of choice, while the claims process is simple and uncomplicated.
Through One Plan Core 150 Accident Cover, clients get immediate access to funds.
One Plan is a trusted financial institution, which uses banking technology to empower clients. 6000 claims are processed on a monthly basis.
One Plan Core 150 Accident Cover may be used in conjunction with your medical aid in order to cover any shortfalls. One Plan also pays directly to the insured, thus eliminates the need for tedious paperwork and complicated claims processes.