Capitec Bank is fast establishing itself as a market leader in the South African banking industry. Since inception in 2001, the bank has grown to extend its services to over 6.7 million clients. Basing its operations on a value system including simplicity, affordability and providing accessibility, Capitec strives to provide simplified banking solutions.
This is a financial facility offered by Capitec, which allows individuals to Save, transact or obtain credit. Capitec Loans are offered in the form of Personal Loans, Home Loans as well as a Credit facility.
Amounts of up to R250 000 are available. They are repayable over a period of 84 months.
Home loan applicants are able to access amounts ranging between R100 000 and R5 million. Loan terms are extended over 240 months.
This loan provides up to R5000 for meeting daily needs, emergencies or unplanned expenses. Repayable in full every month, this loan is made immediately available in your account following approval.
Why choose Capitec Loans?
- Loan amounts that you qualify for are based on your affordability and individual credit profile.
- The money is made available immediately after approval.
- You get the benefit of fixed monthly repayments, so you are able to budget better on a monthly basis. You also have the peace of mind knowing that your installment will not be affected by fluctuations in the prime interest rate.
- Up to 90% of the value of the home loan can be financed.
- Approval is based on your individual credit profile and affordability.
What documents do you need to apply?
- Valid South African ID
- Original proof of residence
- Latest payslip
- Latest 3 months’ bank statement showing your latest 3 salary deposits
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be above the age of 18 years
- Be employed for more than 2 months with your current employer
- Earn a salary on a monthly basis
To find out more about Capitec Loans, call: 0860 10 20 43.