Car rental in South Africa has become more convenient with the range of car rental companies available. Consumers are also looking for simple ways to make payment. This is why car rental in South Africa by debit card has become available.
Pace Car Rental
All you need to rent a car from Pace Car Rental is proof of your identity and the car hire amount plus the refundable deposit.
You’ll need to provide your drivers’ licence, ID, payslip or bank statement with your home address reflecting.
This institution looks only at affordability and considers whether you have a steady income and if you can drive and own your own car.
What are the other qualifying criteria?
- You should be able to afford your first payment which will be a minimum of R12 000.
- Your take-home pay should be at least R14 000.
- You should be of legal driving age, with a valid drivers licence.
What are the benefits of choosing Pace Car Rental?
- There is a wide range of cars to choose from.
- Overheads are kept low, so savings are pushed onto clients.
- Pace Car Rental offers some of the best rent to own car rental rates on the market.
- The application process is quick and easy, giving individuals access to daily and monthly car rental options.
Another organisation offering car rental in South Africa by debit card is Tempest Car Hire.
Tempest Car Hire
Operating since 1986, Tempest Car Hire has a fleet of over 3000 vehicles and has become one of the most well-known car rental companies in South Africa.
Tempest Car Hire accepts South African issued debit and cheque card with major participating South African bank. The cardholder must be the renter and the card is not transferable.
The renter must be in possession of a debit car as well as two forms of identification. A valid drivers’ licence is a prerequisite.