The South African banking industry offers customers a wide array of financial products and services. With a number of banking institutions such as Nedbank, customers have access to a number of different banking solutions specifically tailored to suit their needs.
Nedbank services include transactional services, credit, savings and investment solutions.
The bank was established in 1831 as the Cape of Good Hope Bank. With its range of products and services, Nedbank has been able to give clients financial solutions which are personalized and suit individual needs. Over the years it has become a reliable and trustworthy institution.
Tell Me More about the Nedbank Dezign Bundle?
The Nedbank Dezign Bundle offers a Student Account to Nedbank customers who are aged between 16 and 26 years at competitive rates.
What are the Qualifying Criteria?
- Have a valid South African ID
- Provide proof of registration at a tertiary institution
What are the Benefits Offered?
- Opening the account is simple
- Maintaining the account is affordable, at only R20 per month
- Having this account means that you have easy access to cash
- Free cash withdrawals at Nedbank ATM’s
- Airtime Top Ups
- Unlimited free electronic account payments
- Free debit and stop orders
- Free debit card purchases
- Access to the Send iMali feature
- Buy prepaid electricity and airtime
- Buy airtime without airtime
Through the Nedbank Dezign Bundle Nedbank is able to provide students with convenient banking services designed to meet their needs. The account offers a way for the bank to encourage good banking habits among students.
The account comes with free digital banking, making it more convenient for account holders to monitor their account from wherever they are, at any time of the day.
To contact Nedbank, call: 0860 555 111