Eduloan disbursed R3.7 bill on education since 1996
Eduloan, a private financial company solely focusing on unlocking potential through providing educational finance has since 1996 awarded 720 00 loans amounting to R3.7 billion. The company does not only accommodate students at tertiary level but rather offer financing for all levels of education which is school, university and college.
The bursary administration provider also allows students to pay for educational and daily expenses from their bursary cash stipends by using m-pesa’s mobile wallet. M-pesa is Vodacom’s mobile payment platform.
The company has a loans portal, a service that is designed to provide applicants with the convenience of online facilities and access information regarding the client’s account. All the information is encrypted on a secure server for the client’s protection.
The creditor’s loan offering covers outstanding balances, registration fees and helps the client to pay for study related materials such as laptops, textbooks, tablets and any other relevant study equipment.
- The company partners with key education providers ensuring super-affordable monthly repayments and low interest rates.
- The company conveniently pays study fees directly to the institution
- No hidden costs allowing the client to budget effectively
- No length repayment period
- An automatics salary deduction option is available through the Eduloan’s bursary and fund management solutions
- A client only needs four documents to apply for one of Eduloan’s educational loans and expect response within 48-72 hours.
Eduloan has detailed information on its website regarding how much a certain amount of loan costs depending on how much the client borrowed.
The company has a call me back facility: “SMS ‘EDU’ to 32150” and they will call you back.
In a related development, Eduloan and MFM 92.6, a youth radio station, this month accepted 50 adults who will receive radio training in other media platforms.