Twitter has become something of a marvel in the world of social media; the application has gained so much hype such that companies are also employing it to market their products. Worth noting is that for some Twitter has become a useful way to share and track the news, while it has become an obsession for others.
Whatever you users use it for; it’s a disgrace the official Twitter app was not designed for simple things and this is where Fenix comes in.
Sporting a slick and customizable interface holding to Google’s Material Design, Fenix streamlines your Twitter experience. The app automatically accommodates pictures and videos thereby expanding and fitting the width of a user’s phone, swiping left brings up all a user’s ‘@’ mentions, and left again their Activity Feed. If that doesn’t suit, users can totally customise the order they swipe through streams in. A couple of days with Fenix and your Twitter productivity will go through the roof.
The Fenix app is not for free and is currently valued at £2.99, but it’s well worth the purchase as it completely outstrips alternative Twitter clients. The app brings a fresh Twitter experience for a user’s Android smartphone and tablet. Are you tired of the same old Twitter apps? Give Fenix a try and you won’t go back.
Below are some of the features that users can experience with Fenix:
- Users will not miss any of their account activities; with support for real time updates, they can see who’s retweeting, favoriting and following them.
- Clickable timeline links, because every tap count.
- Single click to open a user profile, search for an hashtag or open a web link
- Long press to access quick actions (to share, copy or tweet a link)
- Gorgeous conversations layout
- Beautiful images and videos preview, directly from your timeline
- Support for Twitter multiple images
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for multiple drafts, because every word you type is precious!
- Users can swipe all their things and can swipe through all the app sections, swipe to close a tweet or even swipe to compose a new tweet.
- Users can have a quick access to all their lists and saved searches