As technological advancements make inroads into various industries worldwide, the banking sector has also benefitted significantly. Leading South African bank First National Bank (FNB) has introduced a range of digital solutions for customers using advanced technology.
As more South Africans are getting access to the internet, the surge of mobile banking is making it easier for customers to transact on the go.
Despite this, research has indicated that a lack of trust (36%) remains the top reason why banked and connected customers do not make use of internet banking. FNB aims to counter this trend by making it more attractive to use online banking. Millions of FNB customers are making the switch to online banking. Further research has shown that apps are the preferred channel of choice for purchasing airtime.
FNB achieved a 2016 Internet Banking SITEisfaction score of 81 out of a possible 100. The survey is a measure of customer satisfaction with digital banking services in South Africa.
FNB was voted the Best Digital Bank, scoring 81out of 100.
To benefit from these simple banking solutions, customers can visit the website and complete the FNB Online banking registration.
How the FNB Online banking registration works:
- Select ‘Register’ Link
- Select Í have a card and PIN’ option for personal online banking registrations
- Fill in the fields
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Select the ‘Continue’ button
- Verify your personal details and set up your user ID and password to access your profile online. Not the password rules.
- Select ‘Register’ button
- Review the confirmation screen and if you’re satisfied, select the ‘Confirmation’ button
- The Results screen will display your online banking registration details
- For security reasons, you need to go to an FNB ATM or branch to validate your registration before you can transact on your profile