Trading as First National Bank and Colorado First National Bank, this institution offers clients in the United States quality banking solutions. In addition to saving and investing solutions, the bank also offers checking solutions.
You can get connected with Horizon Online, your internet branch. You can use this service to check current balances, transfer money, download transactions and more.
Internet banking is free and you get free eStatements.
This service is available for a $4.00 monthly fee while a minimum opening deposit of $100.00 is required.
Customers can also get an ATM or Debit Card, while they also get access to Horizon Online Banking.
Horizon Plus Checking
For a $9.25 monthly fee, customers get unlimited checking services, while also getting the added bonus of the Bill Payment Service offering.
You get free Internet or Mobile banking along with free eStatements.
Customers get to benefit from discounts on checks along with an ATM or Debit Card.
Horizon Basic Checking
Available for a $3.00 monthly fee, this service requires a minimum opening deposit of $100.00.
Customers get access to Horizon Online Banking in addition to an ATM or Debit Card.
FNB Online Personal Banking Checking accounts are usually for individuals earning above a certain income threshold. They can be tailored to suit certain needs. Through FNB.com you can get a 24-hour personal link to your accounts. What you can do with FNB Online Personal banking checking:
- Access loan information instantly
- Get up-to-the-minute balances
- Review transaction activity and see if cheques have cleared
- Make immediate transfers and schedule future-dated or ongoing transfers to occur automatically between accounts.
- You get access to 24/7 banking, so you won’t have to wait for branch operating hours to transact. You won’t have to spend hours waiting in long bank queues or ATM queues to do your banking.
- You can view detailed balances and transaction history
For more about FNB Online Personal Banking checking, visit www.fnb.com