Capitec Bank, established in 2001 is a fast-growing bank and is on course to becoming one of the major banks in South Africa.
The bank prides itself of providing simplified banking solutions. One of the ways that it does this is through the Capitec App.
The Capitec App is a cell phone application that lets you bank on the go. Secure and easy to use, the app provides convenience for users.
More about great features of the Capitec App:
It’s free to download and there is no monthly subscription to pay.
Every transaction is protected by your Remote PIN, so you have added security.
Beneficiary payments can be done at half the branch costs.
When using the Capitec App you can make payments, buy airtime, data and SMS bundles.
What else can you do using the Capitec App?
- Buy electricity and view last electricity tokens purchased
- You can add beneficiaries
- You can also view, sort, update and delete beneficiaries
- Add recurring and future-dated payments
- You can perform credit-facility transfers
- Stop lost or stolen cards immediately
- Update your daily card limits
- Track your spending on the go and take control of your money
How can you get the Capitec App?
- Sign in to your internet banking
- Follow easy download steps
- Choose a new Remote PIN
- Enjoy the ability to bank anywhere, at anytime
First introduced in the early 1980s in New York and the UK, internet banking gained increasing popularity in South Africa from 2004.
More banks in South Africa are shifting their business to the digital platform.
According to the latest South African Customer Satisfaction (SAcsi) for banking, Capitec and First National Bank came out tops in terms of online banking services.
Capitec achieved the highest online banking satisfaction ratings, followed closely by FNB.
To get the Capitec App, visit www.capitecbank.co.za