Cell phone technology has evolved rapidly in the since the introduction of the first cell phone. From polyphonic ringtones to touchscreen technology, cell phone technology has improved with each handset introduced onto the market.
With the introduction of camera phones, the world of cell phone technology was transformed forever.
These days you can expect the best camera phones to have no less than 16 megapixels.
Which is the highest megapixel camera phone?
The Sony Xperia X has a 23 MP rear camera and a 13 MP front-facing one, making it one of the best on the market.
The face detection autofocus helps the camera focus faster, while the lens has a wide-angle capture.
Despite how fast the camera works, the lens picks up tiny details. It also boasts “predictive autofocus” technology, which tracks your subject’s movements and then predicts its future behaviour. So you don’t have to worry about missing a chance to capture those special fleeting moments. Parents and pet owners are sure to appreciate this feature.
The camera phone’s ISO has been boosted to ISO6400, so the camera takes crisp shots, even from a hundred metres or so away.
Powerful screen technology complements the better overall camera quality.
More about the highest megapixel camera phone- Sony Xperia X:
- A single or Dual SIM slot provides users with options, while the Operating system allows for fast performance.
- The phone has a scratch-resistant glass, so no more worrying about dropping things on the phone and having to deal with a scratchy surface.
- It has an LCD touchscreen with multi-touch options.
- 0 inches thickness, which makes for much better handling.
- 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 32GB storage
- 3GB of RAM
- Android 6.0 Operating System which facilitates faster overall performance
- Sony has also boasted of a two-day battery life.