If you are looking for PEP loans online, you can either visit a branch, or the PEP website on the address below. PEP loans are financed by Capfin loans, as they provide loans via various partners, including PEP stores. Capfin is a registered credit provider with the National Credit Regulator of South Africa (NCR).
Capfin bank have partnered with PEP and Ackermans to provide quick, simple and smart personal loans via their retail stores. As some of South Africa’s most trusted retail brands, you can be assured that when you deal with Capfin, you are working with a nationwide team of retail and finance professionals, ready and able to assist you.
Applying for Capfin Loans is the smart choice to make when you need some quick cash. The in-store or online application process is hassle free as you do not have to queue for bank statements or queue at your bank. With a quick scan of your ID at a till point it means no tons and tons of paperwork is required. The whole process is also confidential as you do not have to go through an uncomfortable face-to-face application.
Here are the Capfin loan
- Valid SA ID book
- A cell phone number
- You need to be permanently employed and paid once a month into a bank account
How to Apply
You can apply for a Capfin loan of up to R20,000 in a few easy steps:
- Take your SA ID and latest proof of income to your nearest PEP or Ackermans store.
- Scan your SA ID and latest proof of income at the till point.
- Capfin will call you back to complete your application for a loan you can afford.
- Alternatively, you can SMS “help” to 43679 and a Capfin consultant will call you back.
Visit http://www.pepstores.com/financial-services/personal-loans/ for applications and queries.