FNB MoneyGram is an ideal way to send money to friends and family around the world, without them needing a bank account.
To send money using FNB MoneyGram you can send money from any FNB branch, ATM or via Cellphone Banking.
The money can be collected by the beneficiary in the preferred currency of that particular country within minutes of sending it.
It’s reliable and secure and is fully compliant with international money transfer regulations. The speed and simplicity ensure a same day transaction.
What you need to use FNB MoneyGram:
- The beneficiary’s full name
- The country to which you will be sending the cash
Depending on which method is more convenient for you, you can choose from the three methods to send money.
Here’s how to use FNB MoneyGram using Cellphone Banking:
- Dial *120*321# and enter your 5 digit PIN
- Select option 2 (banking)
- Select option 4 (payments)
- Select option 5 (MoneyGram)
- Select ‘Send Gift’
- Select the beneficiary
- Select the currency in which the beneficiary should receive their money
- Select the fee option
- Enter the amount
- Select option 1 to accept the quote, which is valid for two minutes
- Select option 1 to confirm and accept Terms and Conditions
- You will receive the reference number via SMS
You can also send a short message as part of the transaction to the beneficiary, who with a reference number you send him, will be able to go to his nearest MoneyGram agent and collect the cash.
Benefits of using MoneyGram:
It’s fast, simple, and affordable. It’s also easily accessible and can be quite helpful when you need to send money in a convenient way with no hassles. It’s reliable and secure.
To contact FNB, call the Cellphone banking helpline on:
087 575 9405