FNB MoneyGram is a safe, easy and fast way to send money abroad, without needing a bank account. You can send money from any FNB branch, ATM or via Cellphone Banking.
The money can be collected by the beneficiary in the preferred currency of that particular country within minutes of sending it.
The speed and simplicity ensure a same day transaction. All you need is an FNB account with some money in it.
The service is easily accessible. Encashment is available at more than 350 000 MoneyGram outlet locations in 200 countries and territories worldwide.
FNB MoneyGram is reliable and secure. It’s also fully compliant with international money transfer regulations.
It’s convenient because it’s available 24/7/365.
How it works:
All beneficiaries must be loaded before starting.
You can also send a short message as part of the transaction to the beneficiary, who, with a reference number you send him, will be able to go to his nearest MoneyGram agent and collect the cash.
How to use FNB MoneyGram at an ATM:
- Insert your card and key your PIN in. Choose ‘My Options’ and select ‘Send and Receive Money’
- Select MoneyGram Send
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Send and receive money as a gift
- Select the beneficiary
- Select the service option (the currency the beneficiary should receive)
- Select the fee option
- Key in the amount to be sent
- Select the account to send the money from
- Enter your cell number
- Verify the on-screen information and select ‘Proceed’
- The quote screen displays the exchange rate, fee and amount to be debited from your account.
- The quote is valid for two minutes.
- Select ‘Accept’
- You will then receive an SMS with the reference number
To find out more about how to use FNB MoneyGram, simply visit www.fnb.co.za