These days it’s quite rare to find great cellphone deals. The good news for South Africans is that Cellucity is changing the status quo with a new deal that allows customers to spend R200 a month on airtime and get a free iPhone.
The deal makes Cellucity the provider of the lowest-priced handset in the country.
How the deal works:
You pay only for the Vodacom uChoose Flexi 200 package at R199 per month for 24 months. Before, the deal cost R299 for 24 months. One the new deal you can save R2400.
This package includes R200 airtime per month. You can convert your airtime into data should you choose to.
As part of the deal you get an iPhone 5S with 16GB internal storage. The phone is an Apple Certified Pre-Owned handset and comes with a 12 month Apple warranty.
The device is supplied in Space Grey and Silver.
Here’s what there is to love about the iPhone 5S:
- The A7 chip delivers up to 2X faster performance. This comes in handy when surfing the net or using multiple apps.
- With 1GB of RAM, this model has multi-touch capabilities
- With up to 40 hours of music play, the iPhone 5S has an improved camera. For uber-Instagrammers to enjoy, the 8MP iSight camera is equipped with face/smile detection. The phone can also record 1080p HD video and create slow-motion effects.
- The LCD display of the device is encased in a scratch-resistant cover, while the 3.5 mm jack allows users to plug in their headphones and enjoy music or video streaming on-the-go.
- With the best connectivity, the iPhone lets you seamlessly sync with your iPad or MacBook.
- It has a Touch ID fingerprint sensor, making it one of the most secure devices. This feature lets you scan your fingerprint to unlock your Apple iPhone 5.
- The iPhone 5 offers up to 8 hours’ talk time and has good battery life so you can use the phone for at least a day on a single charge.
Spend R200 a month on airtime and get a free iPhone from Cellucity today.