Registered financial services provider King Cash has earned a glowing reputation for being easily accessible and providing fast and convenient financial solutions and products.
With over 60 years of experience in the micro lending industry, King Cash offers unsecured personal loans to individuals and not businesses. The veteran creditor offers a maximum loan amount of up to R15 000 with a repayment period of between 1 to 18 months. But the repayment amounts will depend on a client’s credibility, the total loan amount and the agreed upon repayment terms.
A client needs to meet the below requirements in order to qualify for King Cash’s personal loans:
- Be in possession of a South African ID
- A client needs to be 18 years and above
- Should be based in South Africa
- Have a bank account
- Show proof of residence
The loan facility is accompanied by a personal protection plan which ensures that the debt is settled in the event of death or disability. Applicants should note that the creditor deserves the right to conduct a credit history and financial capacity before approval. But clients are free to substitute the personal protection plan with a policy of their choice, provided the cover offered is equivalent.
The loan has the following benefits:
- Variable loan amount , between R 2 000 and R15 000 for a personal loan
- Easy personal loan repayment terms with 1 to 18 months to pay
- No security, in the form of personal possessions is required
The creditor can be contacted on a toll -free number of 0800113637.