Most retail stores just like banks have understood the plight of their clients by introducing a facility that allows clients to borrow from them and repay later. Though retail stores do not lend money, it is in this regard that these stores introduced credit cards to their clients which allow them to shop on credit and repay within a specified period. Such an aspect is one of the ways used by many businesses to maintain their clientele base.
Just like most chain warehouse and stores, Makro Stores has a Makro Account Card that allows clients an access to over 55 000 quality at its stores. The Makro account offers clients with a variety of payment options that suit their pocket; the application process is quick and easy.
- No deposit is required
- It has flexible repayment options that are affordable
- The facility grants up to R20 000 credit
- It also allows for insurance cover in the event of death, disability or retrenchment
You would wonder how can one be part of this incredible financial facility that allows you to receive exclusive benefits such as a 50% off extended warranties, free deliveries within 20km; here is to how:
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Have an original green RSA ID Book and must be a South African citizen
- Must be earning a minimum of R2000 per month
- Must be permanently employed and have a regular sustainable income
- Proof of income in form of a payslip and 3 months bank statement are required
- Must have at least one landline number for contractibility
Makro’s credit facility is subject to standard affordability and NCA requirements as well as RCS standard credit granting criteria.