More South Africans are struggling to keep up with the rapid rise in food costs and fuel spikes. This has also led to a considerable spike in the number of individuals applying for personal loans in recent years. While borrowing from family and friends is often the first option, some people choose to approach micro lending institutions instead.
Mr Loan Payday Loans is a lending institution that focuses on providing financial assistance to individuals looking for fast online loans. The lender will find the most convenient and affordable solution to meet these needs.
How much can you get from Mr Loan Payday Loans?
Payday loans are essentially short-term loans, so they are not meant to be a long-term solution. Loan amounts range from R500 to R4000.
The loan is repayable by your next payday. If you do require an extension on this period, you can contact Mr Loan Payday and arrange for a 37 day repayment term.
How can you apply?
- You can visit the Mr Loan Payday website mrloan.co.za and use the online sliders available to help you calculate how much you will be responsible for at the end of the loan term.
- You can then simply fill in an online application form to apply.
- Fill in your details
- Submit your supporting documents, including your valid South African ID, latest bank statements and your latest payslip
- A credit check will be done
- Notification of your loan approval will be sent to you with your quotation and contract
- You will then need to sign the contract and send it back
- You can expect to have the cash in your account within minutes
- Repayment via debit order can be arranged
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be above the age of 18 years
- Be South African citizens
- Have an active bank account in which your salary is deposited
- Not be blacklisted
To contact Mr Loan Payday Loans, call: 086 100 82 56