Mulah Loans are micro finance specialists that provide safe online cash loan solutions. By essentially cutting the middle man out, Mulah Loans ensures that there is no boring or complicated paperwork involved in the loan process.
One of the institution’s main aims is to provide easily accessible loan finance to young professionals on a short-term basis. Registered with the National Credit Regulator, Mulah Loans provides loans to individuals who can afford to make repayments at a comfortable rate.
How does it work?
- Start by using the online sliders and choosing the loan amount that you need.
- Register online.
- Once you have been approved, Mulah will transfer the loan directly into your bank account.
You can get a loan amount of up to R2500 as a new client, while existing clients can get up to R8000 in finance. You will have a maximum of 30 days to repay the loan and you get the benefit of competitive interest rates. You won’t have to wait in any long queues and you can apply from the comfort of your home.
You can use the loan however you wish. Whether you need to pay for a costly medical bill or if you need to pay for school fees, the choice is completely yours.
Who can apply for Mulah Loans?
- South African citizens.
- Individuals who have a regular income and an active bank account into which their salary is deposited. You need to bank with any one of the major banks in South Africa, such as: Absa, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank and Capitec.
- Individuals who are 21 years and older.
- Individuals who have a valid email address and an active cellphone number.
- You’ll also need to provide details of your valid South African ID.
Visit www.mulah.co.za for more information about Mulah Loans.