As one of the biggest banks in South Africa, Nedbank is at the forefront of providing quality services designed to make the lives of its clients simple.
Through Nedbank Online Banking, clients are able to do their banking anytime, anywhere. The full service, secure internet banking can be accessed from the comfort of your home, in your office, or even while you’re on holiday.
The service is a simple and efficient way to enjoy banking on-the-go.
What you can do with Nedbank Online Banking:
Set up automatic payment notifications
You can maintain control of your finances by setting up payments to go off your account at particular dates.
Make once-off instant payments
You can pay once-off beneficiaries in a simple way.
Buy prepaid products
Gone are the days of having to wait in long queues at the municipal office to buy electricity. With Nedbank online banking you can buy as many prepaid products you want at the click of a mouse.
Set up future-dated purchases to recharge your prepaids automatically
You can also set up automatic recharging so you don’t forget to.
Keep track of your transactions with eNotes
eNotes lets you monitor your transactions and keep track of how you’re spending your money.
Approve-it is an enhanced security feature that lets you authenticate sensitive transactions using your cell phone.
How to apply:
- Apply online via the self-service banking portal
- Choose which account you want to link your self-service banking profile to
- Fill in your personal details and contact details
- You may be required to submit additional information and documentation
- Consultants will contact you within 2-3 business days to issue with your self-service banking profile number and temporary PIN.
- You can then visit your nearest Nedbank retail branch with your ID to complete the process.