One DC is a leading South African Debt Counselling Firm. Offering Debt Review options to consumers, One DC encourages financial freedom while protecting against legal action. The Debt Review process offered by One DC gives consumers the opportunity to drastically reduce debt repayments and manage their budgets better.
By negotiating on behalf of clients to introduce new repayment plans, One DC offers the best service.
Why should you choose One DC?
- One DC simplifies the Debt Review Process
- Debt Review provides much-needed debt relief
- The debt restructuring process could reduce your debt repayment into one affordable instalment paid to a payment distribution agency (PDA)
- Repayment is made easier by One DC. One DC negotiates on your behalf with creditors and notifies them within 5 working days of your Debt Review, to prevent legal action against you.
- Dedicated One DC debt counsellors provide professional personal service to guide you toward a debt free life
What the process involves:
Simply complete an online form and a One DC consultant will contact you and provide a detailed explanation of the procedure.
One DC debt counsellors will explain that the debt review can be cancelled at any time, and that this will allow creditors to take legal action against you.
Important factors to consider:
Registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR), One DC aims to provide viable solutions for consumers in need of debt relief. Statistics indicate that since the introduction of debt counselling in 2007, an estimated 402 000 consumers have applied for this service.
It’s important to note however that not everyone who applies qualifies for debt review. One DC consultants will explain that to qualify you need to be over-indebted. If you do not qualify, One DC will provide you with a letter of rejection outlining the reasons of the rejection at a standard fee.
Apply for Debt Review with One DC as soon as possible to avoid penalties instilled by creditors.