Are you aged 55 years or more and have invested at least R10 000 in a Nedbank fixed or notice deposit account (apart from any deposits made with Nedgroup Investments)? If so, Nedbank has a portfolio specifically designed for you. Through this financial facility, Nedbank, one of the “Big Four” banks in South Africa realized that innovation is a guiding principle in executing its products and services.
Optimum Savings Accounts – This account presents splendid benefits and features:
- Optimum accounts are exempted from most transaction fees and maintenance fees
- The product features and interest rates are identical to those of an ordinary savings deposit account
- Interest is earned on all credit balances
- Funds – Attractive method of saving funds at market related rates, while at the same time allowing for immediate access to funds
- Convenient – Transact or make enquiries on your account via any ATM or self – service terminal at any Nedbank branch, over the internet or via telephone banking.
- Maintain at least R10 000 in a Term or notice deposit (excluding any deposits made with Nedgroup Investments), and quality for exemptions from certain transaction fees, including account maintenance fees.
To qualify for this criteria, you need:
- To be at least 55 years old
- To have at least R10 000 invested in a Nedbank Fixed or Notice deposit account
- To have R50 opening deposit
- R30 minimum balance to be maintained at all times or the accumulated charges, whichever is the greatest
Nedbank can be contacted on 0860115060.