Perception is a first-person narrative horror-adventure that tells the story of Cassie, a blind heroine who uses her extraordinary hearing and razor-sharp wits to unravel the mysteries of an abandoned estate that haunts her dreams. She discovers an abandoned mansion and finds a ghostly Presence that has tormented its inhabitants over generations and now hunts Cassie.
Since Cassie is blind, she envisions the world via echolocation.
When playing the Perception Game, you must carefully weigh the risk of making too much noise against the possibility of being discovered.
More about the Perception Game coming to PS4:
- The game will be published by Feardemic. Developers behind Dead Space and Bio Shock have teamed up for Perception game on PS4.
- The game was put on Kickstarter in June 2015 and 4357 backers pledged $168 041 toward the $150 000 goal.
- According to a post on the PlayStation Blog, Perception will be published by Feardemic, “a new publishing label focused on bringing players unique psychological horror games.”
- Bill Gardner, Creative Director at The Deep End Games accompanied the announcement with the statement: “We have had an overwhelming number of requests to bring Perception to PlayStation 4 players. Needless to say we’re stoked to make this happen. It’s also fantastic to have a great publishing partner like Feardemic to help ship the game; allowing us to focus on development as much as possible.”
- Perception is the brainchild of Gardner, whose other noted works include Welcome to Rapture, Medical Pavilion and Fort Frolic.
No official release date is available for when Perception Game is coming to PS4. Furthermore, the game is in the works for PC and there may be an edition for Xbox One, though nothing is confirmed yet.
Visit www.playstation.com to keep up with developments on the Perception Game coming to PS4.