Since 2009, Prime Meridian’s range of products has developed and evolved to suit a wide range of needs and budgets.
One of the numerous unique offerings from Prime Meridian is Cover Grow, a car insurance offering for just R99 per month.
In South Africa, there are more than 10 million cars on the roads, yet less than 35% of these cars are insured. A common excuse with many people who don’t have insurance is that it’s just too expensive. This can largely be attributed to the large amount individuals who don’t have insurance.
Prime Meridian car insurance for R99 seeks to change the tide by offering affordable and quality insurance.
- Cover Grow offers an increasing amount of insurance cover towards unexpected motoring accidents and losses.
- It provides cover for accidents, theft and hijacking, fire or natural disasters.
- 3rd party liability protection of up to R500 000 is provided and there is no vehicle inspection required.
- Cover Grow specifically covers drivers from the age of 19 years.
Further benefits of choosing the Cover Grow option include:
- No excess
- Premiums will never increase
- 24 hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance
What do you need to apply for Prime Meridian Car Insurance for R99?
- Be a South African citizen or have a South African Visa
- Nominated drivers must have held a valid South African drivers’ licence for more than 12 months
- Nominated drivers must be 19 years or older
You’ll need to provide information including:
- Vehicle information- such as the age, make and model of the vehicle
- Driver information- your age, how long you have been driving, where you live, the type of job you have, how often you drive
- Banking details
- Valid South African ID
- Drivers Licence number
Other Products offered by Prime Meridian:
- Prime Motor Assist – You can insure a R75 000 vehicle for as little as R49 per month.
- The Prime MotorThrift option lets you pay R150 per month.