The bank was established in 1831 as the Cape of Good Hope Bank. With its range of products and services, Nedbank has been able to give clients financial solutions which are personalized and suit individual needs. Over the years it has become a reliable and trustworthy institution.
Through the Nedbank Savvy Plus Account Nedbank is able to provide students with convenient banking services designed to meet their needs.
Available for a fixed monthly fee, the Nedbank Savvy Plus Account is an affordable and easily-accessible financial solution.
By applying for this service, you get access to a gold cheque card and you can add more benefits when you need them.
Ideal for medium-frequency users, the Nedbank Savvy Plus Account is available at a monthly fee of R 100.
What do you Need to Qualify?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn a minimum income of R 3000 per month
- Non-residents need to pay an additional fee of R 35
- Provide a valid South African ID
- Provide proof of residence
What you Get through Banking with the Nedbank Savvy Plus
- Account holders get a gold cheque card from Nedbank for a fixed monthly fee. This way, there are no surprises at the end of the month when payments are due.
- The card comes with unlimited card swipes and unlimited debit orders.
- Account holders get four Nedbank ATM withdrawals per month
- Along with the free digital banking comes eNotes SMS notification, making it easy to keep track of spending on your account
What are the Additional Benefits of Using this Service?
- You get access to an overdraft facility
- You can buy prepaid electricity and airtime
- You can become part of the Nedbank Affinity Program as well as the Nedbank Greenbacks Rewards Program.