Sony Xperia X – quality mobile phone offering from Sony
The Sony Xperia X is the latest mobile phone offering from tech company Sony. Available in white, graphite, black, lime gold and rose gold, the trio of new Xperia smartphones comes with a range of new features. The phone models have a similar design and are thinner than the iPhone models, making it much easier for them to slide into your back pocket.
A single or Dual SIM slot provides users with options, while the Operating system allows for fast performance.
Sony Xperia X Performance
This model retains a dedicated physical camera key, while it also has a MicroSD card slot for expansion by up to 200GB. The charging port on the bottom is Micro USB, but it does support quick charging. The dual front-facing speakers also have an impressive volume level, while the phone retains Sony’s signature good battery life so users don’t have to worry about a dying battery when least expected.
Sony Xperia X
Slightly smaller than the X Performance, the phone’s display, cameras, software, fingerprint sensor and general design are almost identical to the larger X Performance.
Sony Xperia XA
The mid-range XA has a single speaker and is the most comfortable handset of the three to hold. With a much smaller battery inside, the phone has a 720p display as well as 2GB of RAM.
What features do the phones have?
- Scratch-resistant glass, so no more worrying about dropping things on the phone and having to deal with a scratchy surface.
- LCD touchscreen with multi-touch options.
- 5.0 inches thickness, which makes for much better handling.
- Single or dual SIM
- 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 32GB storage
- 3GB of RAM
- Android 6.0 Operating System which facilitates faster overall performance
- The Sony Xperia X phones also have a front-facing camera rated at 13 megapixels