Takealot is a leading online store that specialises in selling numerous items, such as camping gear, luggage and travel items, computers and cameras.
Millions of prizes are given away every year and now through the internet, it’s never been easier to enter and win.
Takashi is an online portal providing access to online competitions, prizes and giveaways.
The companies have come together to offer the Takashi Takealot Competition. By visiting the Takashi site and entering the competition, entrants could stand a chance to win a R500 voucher from Takealot.com
Winners get to spend the voucher on anything they choose to on the Takealot.com site, worth R500.
While the internet has made it much easier to enter competitions and win, there is a way to get the best out of each experience.
For instance, there are a number of scammers on the market, who try to dupe unsuspecting victims, so you need to be careful about the competitions you enter online.
More tips for entering competitions online:
- If you want to stand a higher chance of winning a competition, a good strategy is to enter competitions that have fewer people entering them.
- Make sure that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Competitions have specific criteria, so you need to make sure that you fulfil necessary criteria when applying.
- When entering your details, enter your real details. The last thing you want is to lose out on a chance to win because you’ve entered your details incorrectly.
- Complete all the required entry details.
- Don’t enter fake giveaways or competitions. You should only enter competitions that are sponsored by a relatively trustworthy source.
- Enter as often as possible (that’s if you are allowed to enter more than once)
- Don’t ignore the smaller prizes
- Don’t forget to have fun!
Visit www.takashi.co.za to enter the Takashi Takealot competition.