Over the years, Pick n Pay has established a reputation among South Africans as a leading retailer. Established by Raymond Ackerman in the 1960s, the group started off with four stores. Since then it has expanded into a multi-billion rand company with operations across the African continent.
Pick n Pay Travel is an extension of the brand, designed to offer the millions of customers value-added services and unmatched quality.
If you are looking for some of the best travel packages, you could consider those offered by Pick n Pay Travel.
Taking a further look at some of the best Pick n Pay Travel Packages:
Valid until 30 June 2016, this package is available for R9375 per person sharing. Included in the package are:
- Return flights to Zanzibar
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 8 nights’ accommodation in a garden double room at 3 star-rated Uroa Bay Beach Resort.
- You also get daily breakfast, beach access and nightly entertainment as well as complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
This offer is valid until 11 June 2016. For individuals departing from Johannesburg, the cost will be R28 100 per person sharing.
The package includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights to Orlando
- Prepayable taxes
- Return Disney magical express transfers
Six day Magic Your Way Base ticket, which permits you entrance to the following theme parks:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
This package is valid from 1 to 31 August 2016 and offers the following:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 3 star hotel in Rome
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 3 star hotel in Florence
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 3 star hotel in Venice
- Daily breakfast
- Second class rail ticket
- Seat reservations for all retail sectors