Personal loans are loans for which the borrower does not need to offer any good in order to secure it. The money will be given only on the basis of an analysis made by the loans officers, who will get a closer look at the papers brought by the client, and on his/her eligibility for such a loan. There are several advantages in choosing a personal loan.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the most popular personal loans in South Africa.
- Minimum loan term of 3 months.
- Maximum loan term of 48 months.
- Qualify for a personal loan of up to R100 000.
- Fixed interest rate at the time of the personal loan application.
- You need to be employed for at least 3 months at the same employer.
- The interest rate applied will be determined by your credit score.
- Only individuals can apply for a personal loan.
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Budget more effectively with fixed monthly repayments
- Funds are paid straight into your current account
- No early termination fees
- Chance to increase rewards tier as a UCount member
First National Bank
- A loan up to R150 000 with flexible repayment terms up to 60 months
- A personalised interest rate
- Take a break from your payments in January
- Money available immediately in your transaction/savings account after approval
- Free retrenchment and death cover
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Consolidate all your existing loans for easier monthly repayments
- Immediate access to your funds after approval
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- The ability to pay off your loan faster (extra payments reduce the capital amount of the loan)
- Easy approval if you require additional funds