As a banking services and asset management leader for 40 years, Investec offers clients a wide variety of financial solutions. Established in 1974, Investec operates in three major markets: South Africa, the United Kingdom and Australia.
The organisation is a specialist provider of banking, management of assets and wealth and investment services.
Investec Private Banking is a specialist financial services provider that helps you to manage and preserve your wealth.
The bank also offers a complimentary rewards program known as Investec Rewards.
More about Investec Rewards
Investec has negotiated great savings and special offers on your behalf. By using your Investec Visa card in-store or online, you will earn Rewards points.
You can redeem your Rewards points at any of the exclusive partners.
There are no minimum qualifying criteria to apply and there is also no limit on the number of Rewards points that you can earn.
There are no hidden fees.
Points are valid for three calendar years from the date they’re earned.
One Reward point is earned for every R 5 you spend on your Investec Visa card.
Types of Investec Rewards
- Travel- As an Investec Rewards member you can earn SAA Voyager Miles and British Airways Avios
- Shopping- You can get vouchers from an array of retail partners
- Lifestyle- You can get a voucher or spa treatments
- Financial- You have the option to donate to a selected charity
You may get access to Investec Rewards through services such as Investec Personal Finance.
Further Benefits Offered
- You can access services through a channel you choose
- As an Investec cardholder, you have complimentary access to SAA-owned lounges
- You have the option to earn Investec Rewards
- As an Investec Personal Finance client you get access to a wine adviser
- You also have access to My Personal Portfolio to manage your accounts