More South Africans are using credit cards to supplement their monthly financial needs. Credit statistics reveal that rising inflation has driven more consumers towards finding debt solutions.
In many instances, credit cards are often considered viable solutions compared to personal loans. A credit card provider that offers, convenient and easily accessible solutions for clients is Visa.
Visa Credit cards include:
By getting a Visa credit card you get access to money in your account wherever you are. These credit cards offer users the convenience of being able to spread the cost over several months at competitive interest rates.
Benefits offered by Visa Credit Cards:
- You can use the card for shopping, dining or for your petrol costs.
- Visa cards are accepted at 10 million locations around the world, so you can rest assured that the card will be accepted for payment by merchants displaying the Visa logo.
- Better security features when you are transacting. Most lenders have added chip security to their credit cards, so credit card holders can use unique PIN numbers when making transactions.
- You have access to money if a financial emergency arises, without having to apply from a bank.
- You can use the credit card to pay for tertiary education costs, for extra groceries or even emergency medical needs.
If you are disciplined, it may help you manage your finances better and it also may help you establish or maintain a good credit record. It’s also good to know that Visa credit cards are easily accessible and simple to apply for.
How the Visa credit card payment works:
Repayments are simple and can be arranged to be made via monthly payments.
Depending on the lending institution you choose, you may get to benefit from up to 55 days of interest-free credit. Some lenders have special benefits that ensure that clients are not held liable for purchases mad using their card if it has been reported stolen or lost.
To find out more about Visa credit cards, visit their website: