Wesbank Private Bank is a leading vehicle and asset finance provider that has over 40 years’ experience in the industry. A division of FirstRand Bank Limited, Wesbank is part of the largest financial services group in Africa. The bank has a focus on providing secured instalment finance to the retail and public sectors and corporate markets.
What services are offered by Wesbank Private Bank?
- Buy a car from a dealer
- Buying a car privately
- Buying a leisure item from a dealership
- Comprehensive insurance
- Shortfall protection
- Debt protection
- Vehicle protection
- Leisure insurance
Wesbank Private Bank offers personal loans of up to R150 000. These are quick and flexible unsecure personal loans, so there is no collateral required for the application process.
Repayments are fixed and can be extended from 2 to 6 years.
The bank has partnered with Direct Axis to offer quality loan solutions from a minimum of R4000. By applying for personal loans from Wesbank Private Bank you can be assured of fast processing as well as a loan amount based on your individual affordability. Once you’ve applied you can get an instant answer and choose your repayment term.
A Customer Protection Plan is included, which ensures that your loan amount is paid off in the event of your death, permanent disability or dread disease.
What do you need to qualify?
- Have a regular monthly income of at least R4500
- Have a clear credit record
- Provide your valid South African ID
- Provide details of your bank account into which your salary is paid
- Provide proof of physical address
- Provide a copy of your most recent payslip
- Provide your latest 3 months’ consecutive bank statements
For more details about Wesbank Private Bank, call: 0861 288 272
Visit their website here: www.wesbank.co.za