Pep first opened its store in 1965 in De Aar in the Northern Cape. Today it has more than 1870 retail stores and is the largest single-brand retailer in Southern Africa.
Over the years the company has become well-established as a leading outlet, offering affordable clothing, accessories and cell phone products.
An additional service offered by the retailer has created a simple, convenient solution for individuals.
Pep Loans offer individuals an opportunity to access personal loans of up to R30 000. Through a partnership with Capfin, South Africans are offered an easy and simple way of getting finance.
Why apply for Pep Loans?
- You can choose between a 6 and 12 month period to repay the loan.
- There are no long bank queues to wait in while applying. You get a cost effective, easily accessible system.
- Loans are based on individual credit profiles and payment behaviour.
- You get access to funds within 48 hours of your loan approval.
- You can use the personal loan however you wish. Use it to pay for tertiary education costs, for home renovations or for paying off multiple debts- it’s completely up to you.
How can one apply for Pep Loans?
Simply visit your nearest Pep or Ackermans store with your valid South African I.D and latest proof of income.
Head to the till-point and get your I.D. and proof of income scanned. You will also need to provide your active cellphone number which will be used to give you the outcome of your application.
Within 5 minutes you will get a response from a Capfin consultant on the outcome of your loan application. The process is completely confidential and you can expect a response via SMS
Alternatively, you can SMS “help” to 3679 and a Capfin consultant will call you back. Another option is to dial the USSD code *120*5566#
Visit www.pepstores.com for more information about Pep Loans.